What is Deep tissue massage
Deep tissue massage is a massage technique that’s mainly used to treat musculoskeletal issues, such as strains and sports injuries. It involves applying sustained pressure using slow, deep strokes to target the inner layers of your muscles and connective tissues. This helps to break up scar tissue that forms following an injury and reduce tension in muscle and tissue, which could have resulted due to working for a very long time, long business trips and wrong sleeping positions we got you covered with the SKG Neck Massager with Heat which is supper comfortable and easy to use for your comfort and relaxation even while working in the office or on a business trip or while you’re at sleep.
It may also promote faster healing by increasing blood flow and reducing inflammation.
Benefits of SKG Neck Massager with Heat
Deep tissue massage offers both physical and psychological benefits. Unlike other massage techniques that focus on relaxation, deep tissue massage helps to treat muscle pain and improve stiffness. But it can still help to you unwind mentally, too
A 2014 study involving 59 participants found that deep tissue massage helped to reduce pain in people with chronic low back. The authors likened its effects to those of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, such as ibuprofen (Advil).
People have also reported that deep tissue massage helps with:
- sports injuries
- plantar fasciitis
- high blood pressure
- tennis elbow click here
Features of SKG Neck Massager with Heat
- Vibrating Massage Massage Method: No strong kneading feeling, SKG G7pro neck massager with 9 vibrating massage head, 630nm infrared radiation penetrates to the lower 10mm muscles, relaxes muscles, and the heating function focuses on heating the top of the cervical spine, effectively relieving core pain,dredges the meridians, promotes blood circulation.
- Fire Your Masseuse Completely: SKG G7pro deep tissue kneading neck massager with heat have 4 Modes & 3 Levels hot compress to relieve neck pain and relieve body fatigue, it can completely replace your masseuse.
- Different From Common Neck Massagers: This neck pain relief massager different with other neck massager, it is lighter than other neck and back massagers, which is only 180g, the wireless design makes it more convenient to use than other neck and shoulder massagers, Vibrating massage is more relaxing than other TENS massage.
- Perfect Resolution to a Desperately Needed Massage: SKG G7pro Cordless & Rechargeable neck massager weighs only 170g. 2400mAh large capacity battery can be used continuously for 10 days(15Min use Per Day). Cordless design can make you enjoy massage anytime and anywhere.
- Best Gift for Your Loves : Whether it is a white-collar worker who has suffered from neck and back pain in the office for a long time, or a parent with neck pain, all can use our SKG cordless neck massager, reduce migraine, reduce stress and anxiety, increase blood flow. It’s the best way to give it as a gift to someone you love. click here
Suitability of SKG G7pro Neck Massager
This product may not be suitable for everyone especially people with some underlining medical conditions such as
- have a history of blood clots or a clotting disorder
- are taking blood thinners
- have a bleeding disorder
- have cancer or are undergoing cancer treatment, such as chemotherapy or radiation
Anyone with osteoporosis or cancer that’s spread to the bones should avoid deep tissue massage as the firm pressure used may cause a fracture. You should also hold off on deep tissue massages if you’re pregnant.
Testimonials from People who Bought SKG G7pro Neck Massager
Price and how to Get Discounts
The price for this product goes for $139 you could also join the prime to save $40.00 more on this item
2 thoughts on “REVIEW SKG Neck Massager: How True is its Claims”
Pingback: Arlo Smart Door Bell
Pingback: Spine Deck Back stretcher