MaxPhone review: If you are like me who is tried of paying heavily for lousy smartphones that have problems quickly? Then Max Phone is for you.
Smart phone technology as a communication gadget has become the thrilling phenomenon of the modern age. However, its usage should be such that should bring about innovative benefits leading to societal development. It is important that technology of smart phone grows in parallel with knowledge acquisition to enable objective users of the technology. With this increaseing growth in teachnology also comes with an increasing cost of purchase which makes it none affordable for most people.
The iPhone 13 costs upwards of a thousand dollars and the higher-end version (the max pro) can reach up to $1499 (depending on the size of the memory), which is way too expensive for a lot of us, there has to be a better option.
Today I am here to review a new smartphone in the market with some bold claims to provide just as much value as today’s best smartphones at less than a quarter of the price.
Table of Contents
- What is MaxPhone?
- Features of the MaxPhone Review (MaxPhone Review)
- What Comes in the MaxPhone Box (MaxPhone Review)
- Who Should Buy MaxPhone?
- MaxPhone Official Pricing
- MaxPhone Conclusion
What is MaxPhone?
The performance level of the Chinese smartphone MaxPhone puts within your reach dual SIM, 6300MaH battery and the latest Android version installed.
MaxPhone is a new budget phone that costs only $139 and delivers a reasonably good experience. It has a pretty good set of cameras, can be used to access the internet, and it’s durable.
It’s the kind of phone you want when you can’t spend too much money, but you want something good that can still be used a couple of years into the future.
The MaxPhone is a smartphone that runs on the Android operating system designed to be the “expensive smartphone killer”, they tried to combine all the expensive high-tech features into a budget-friendly phone. Were they able to pull it off? I don’t know, read on and you tell me.
The first thing you might notice about the MaxPhone is its close resemblance to the iPhone with its touchscreen that spans almost the entire front surface of the phone. The screen has a 5.7-inch HD+ display (Crispy clear images anyone?)
The back of the phone contains a dual main camera, multimedia speaker grille and a fingerprint sensor (which has a speed of 0.1 seconds, to put that into perspective most high-end phones have fingerprint sensor speeds of around 0.8 to 1.5 seconds)
- It has all the features that most smartphones have for a modest price.
- The display is large enough for people who can’t see very well.
- It’s a great budget option for people who want a durable and reliable phone.
- The camera that comes in the device is pretty high quality.
- The model is incompatible with 4G or 5G internet signals.
- It does not have as many features as other more expensive models
Features of the MaxPhone Review (MaxPhone Review)
- Large display: The phone is larger than your hand and easy to hold. It’s suitable for people who dislike small displays.
- Triple back camera system: It has various cameras that can take pictures in several ways.
- HD front camera: You can make video calls or take selfies with this camera.
- Dual-SIM plus Micro SD: Users can put two chips simultaneously in this device and use the Micro SD card to improve the space in the system.
- FM Radio: Listen to music whenever you want without needing to spend all of your space downloading songs and putting them there.
- Android System: It uses the most popular operating system in the world.
- 2G/3G Internet: The phone is compatible with GSM 2G (GSM850/900/1800/1900MH) and WCDMA 3G (850/1900/2100). However, it does not seem to be compatible with 4G technology.
- Two available colors: You can pick between a black or blue phone.
What Comes in the MaxPhone Box (MaxPhone Review)
- 1 x MaxPhone
- 1 x lithium-ion batteries
- 1 x user manual
- 1 x EU power adapter
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x warranty card
Who Should Buy MaxPhone?
Anyone can purchase this new device. It’s pretty easy to use and works using Android, a relatively common operating system. The screen is also fairly big, so older people who don’t have perfect eyesight can use it without issues.
Make no mistake, though. The new MaxPhone may be good, but it’s a budget option. You won’t be getting all the quality of an iPhone here. So, this is good for users who do not want to spend too much money on their new gadgets but still get a durable device that can access the internet and take pretty pictures.
MaxPhone Official Pricing
You can be the proud owner of a new MaxPhone today if you visit the official website and get one or more of these phones. They are relatively cheap, have great functions, and you can score a unique discount by purchasing them right now. We don’t know how long this promotion will last, so be sure to buy it soon.
These are the official prices at the time of writing:
- 1x MaxPhone: $139.
- 2x MaxPhone: $249 ($125 each).
- 3x MaxPhone: $329 ($110 each).
- 4x MaxPhone: $399 ($100 each).
- 5x MaxPhone: $449 ($90 each).
The company delivers its products worldwide, and you can pay using your local currency (but prices may vary slightly). Payments can be made with Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, and GooglePay.
It’s also possible to purchase a warranty of three years for the phone. That will cost $24 per unit, but you will get a brand new one if something happens, which is a good idea to increase the product’s durability.
MaxPhone is one of the best budget options around at the moment because it delivers quality and usability at the same time. Be sure to visit the website and get a discount if you are tired of paying too much for the other brands.